zondag 14 april 2013

The Paper Dragon

Hello dear browser of the internet,

I'm glad to welcome you to The Paper Dragon. Allow me to elaborate a tiny bit on where your surfing the web brought you.

This little piece of the internet is, from this day on, mine. Who am I? My name is Nick Reys, and I am a passionate reader and Fantasy lover in all - or most - of its forms. Foremost, I enjoy digesting my daily dose of wizards, witches, dragons and all that's magical with my eyes through the wondrous art called reading. Aside from the bookish part, I don't tend to turn down a nice fantasy-esque series (Game of Thrones, Heroes, Supernatural, ...) or some gaming (Final Fantasy, Zelda, ...).
As my peers will confirm when you ask them, I like to talk about these things as well... A lot. Hence the birth of The Paper Dragon.

On this blog, I will post mainly book reviews on whatever I've been reading. I won't promise this will be the newest of the new or any popular bandwagon that's going around at the moment. Basically, I just read what I want to read when I want to read it and then I'll do a review on it.
Apart from reviews, I'll post some other stuff as well, but we'll see when we get there. I'll just make things up as I go along.

Hope you enjoy coming to The Paper Dragon and stick around for some talk on all things books and fantasy.

Nick V. Reys.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten